Bellari VP 530 Tube Phono Preamp With USB and Switchable RIAA
*Click on images to zoom.
The VP530 has a USB out for direct PC recording. It has the same feature set as the successful VP129 and VP130 with the addition of a FLAT to RIAA switch to choose the output option to match your PC recording software. It also uses a new switching power supply the PSU115 to make the unit even quieter than the VP129.
- RIAA equalization
- USB Output
- Removable RIAA
- All tube circuitry
- Switchable rumble filter
- Headphone Output With Variable Level Control
- Steel Chassis
Here are additional specs for those of you who love details. Most of these specs come directly from the manufacturers.
- I/O Connectors: RCA,1/4" TRS Stereo, mini USB
- Input Sensitivity: 30 dB gain @ 1kHz, 47k ohms
- Input Impedance: 50k ohms
- Output Impedance: 8 ohms Headphone,100 ohms
- RCA Max Output Level: >10dB @ 1kHz at at .1% dist.
- Equalization: RIAA +/- 1.5 dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Rumble Filter: 20HzTHD: .02% @ 1KHz
- S/N Ratio: >80 dB unweighted
- PWR: PSU115 15 V DC 700mA
- Size: 6"w x 2.5"h x 5.4"d
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Indicator: 1 Power LED
Software: ClickCartPro, Copyright 1999-2017 Kryptronic, Inc.
Exec Time: 0.073641 Seconds
Memory Usage: 7.063133 Megabytes