Cable Pak 2- WT2496 Xtra Length
*Click on images to zoom.
This kit is designed to help you quickly and easily connect your Waveterminal 2496 sound card to any basic audio setup.
Here's what we're assuming. You are plugging some sort of audio gear that uses RCA connectors into the sound card. For output, you are using your computer speakers that have an 1/8" Male plug.
If you're not sure what setup your system has, be sure to review our Cables Page.
This kit includes:
- 1 RCA to RCA 12 Foot Patch Cable
- 1 RCA to 1/8" 12 Foot Patch Cable
- 1 1/8" Female to 1/8" Female Adapter Plug
We've included a diagram below to make this process as painless as possible.
- We're going to take the RCA to RCA cable...plug the left and right male cable into the female RCA Input jacks on your 2496. The other end of this cable will plug into the Output jacks on your cassette deck, preamp, CD Player or other RCA audio device.
- We're going to take the RCA to 1/8" cable...plug the left and right male cable into the female RCA Output jacks on the 2496.
- We will now add the 1/8" female adapter plug to the other end of this cable and then plug the 1/8" speaker input plug into the other end of the female adapter plug.
Software: ClickCartPro, Copyright 1999-2017 Kryptronic, Inc.
Exec Time: 0.067304 Seconds
Memory Usage: 7.079155 Megabytes