The 500.V3 is an updated version of the classic Stanton 500AL. With more years spent on the decks than any other cartridge in the world, the 500 series has earned a reputation as a standard. The 500.V3 represents a perfect balance between economy, reliability, ruggedness and optimum performance.
Here are additional specs for those of you who love details. Most of these specs come directly from the manufacturers.
- Frequency Response: 20 to 17 kHz
- Output @1kHz 4.6 mV
- Channel Separation @ 1kHz 28 dB
- Channel Balance @ 1kHz Within 2 dB
- Tracking Force2 to 5 grams
- Stylus TipSpherical .7 mil Special High Polish
- DC Resistance 535 ohms
- Inductance 400 mH
- Cartridge Weight 5.5 grams
- Tracking Ability 80u@3 grams
- Recommended Load 47k ohms and 275 pF
- Replacement Stylus N 500