Tracer Advanced 3 Day Audio Forensics Training With Easy Voice Biometrics
The next step in your Audio Forensics Training. Our new Advanced Course focuses less on a tool-by tool rundown of DC LIVE/Forensics and more on real world training for every day challenges.
Audio Forensics Advanced Includes:
- Deep Inside DC Forensics TEN
- Cell phone noise removal
- Recovery of very weak speech recordings
- Isolating speech from noisy surroundings
- Recording techniques
- Documenting work with DC Live
- Authenticity Studies
- The Science Behind Voice Biometrics
- Speaker Identification
If you have chosen Audio Forensics as your chosen profession, or are thinking about a career in Audio Forensics, then this course is right up your alley. You'll get three days of intense training on our DC LIVE/Forensics software as well as schooling on handling, preserving and testifying about audio evidence.
- Next Training: October 24-26
- Location: MSP Headquarters Building
- Building: Biometrics & Identification Division
- Address: 7150 Harris Drive
- CSZ:Dimondale, MI 48821.
- Airport: Capitol City Airport, Lansing, MI
Download A Synopsis
Software: ClickCartPro, Copyright 1999-2017 Kryptronic, Inc.
Exec Time: 0.061216 Seconds
Memory Usage: 6.991394 Megabytes